Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today I am reviewing one of Vegan Cuts’ monthly beauty boxes – and let me tell you, this was no hardship.
I used to get their monthly boxes, and to be honest, I had tapered off a while back after amassing a small army of teeny-tiny beauty oil samples and single serving wipes.
It looks like they rethought their strategy, however, because this loot was choice, and I’m delighted with the contents.
- Terre mère blush brush – The crown jewel in this loot for me – I am always delighted to receive new cruelty free, vegan brushes, and this one is soft, gentle on the face, and lovely to look at!
- everclēn facial toner – A full sized toner!? Someone pinch me. Toner is the beauty product that I go through the most, and I am picky about the toners I put on my face. This fragrance free beauty was just the ticket. I am still using it and I love the results!
- Medusa’s Makeup bronzer – This bronzer is a little dark for me, so I have to blend vigorously and use it in a more strategic way. It is perfect for light contouring, though! I used the blush brush in tandem with this bronzer and I wasn’t mad at the results.
- The Granola Goat face serum – I was bummed that there was so little of this serum (I get it, serum is expensive!) simply because I loved it so much! There are a lot of premium oils in here, including red raspberry seed oil, sea buckthorn berry oil,
Frankincense, helichrysum, lavender, myrrh, rose, and sandalwood essential oils as well. I am considering grabbing a full size because my face wants more!
- Molly Rose Balms Exfoliating body scrub in grapefruit basil – This is much more reminiscent of my past Vegan Cuts boxes, size-wise. The scrub is lovely, but I hate these sample sizes! I would much rather cut out two sample sizes for one full size item I can enjoy and really try out. That said, the scrub is incredibly fragrant and delightful, and it made my arms (the one time I was able to use it) happy.
That’s it for now! Here’s hoping their future boxes will keep being amazing. I really enjoyed this one.