Has everyone tried the Beyond Burger yet? I’ll wait. Good. ISN’T IT DELICIOUS?!
I decided to make a summer burger sammich with my Follow Your Heart haul – here’s the recipe for this yummy bbq treat!
- Follow Your Heart Gluten Free Millet bread – 2 slices
- Follow Your Heart American cheese – 1 slice
- Follow Your Heart Pepperjack cheese – 1 slice
- 1 romaine tomato – sliced
- Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise – 1 tsp
- Yellow mustard – 1 tsp
- Organic ketchup – 1tsp
- Follow Your Heart Vegenaise – tsp
- Organic home grown micro greens – 1 pinch
- Coconut oil spray
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Cayenne pepper – 1 pinch
- Garlic Salt – 1 pinch
- Beyond Burger – 1 burger
I used my little George Foreman grill to grill the Beyond Burger; spray the coconut oil on both sides and season the burger with salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper before placing on the hot grill. Check periodically, but it should take about 10 minutes or so to be cooked all the way through.
Open grill and place the cheese on top of the burger, letting it slightly melt onto the patty. Then, assemble the sammich to your satisfaction! You can see my order in the photo above, but it is up to you to build the burger sammich to your satisfaction.
Stuff in your face, and enjoy!!
*~Thank you again to Follow Your Heart for the goodies donated to create this delicious burger sammich!~*