If you are an ethical vegan, a cruelty-free or eco-friendly company interested in joining forces to create content and joy, look no further!
Please see below for ways that we can work together and how to get in touch.
I love working with like-minded businesses and I am experienced in creating buzz around ethical products in the mainstream marketplace.
As always, I retain discretion regarding which companies and clients I work with, but if you think we’re a good fit, I’d love to hear from you.
Are you a like-minded, ethical vegan company or a purveyor of cruelty-free products interested in advertising on The Plantbased Jetsetter or having a featured post? Or are you a cool ethical company or personality interested in collaborating?
WHAT I LOOK FOR.
- The latest vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics and beauty innovations
- Gorgeous eco-friendly, animal-free fashion and accessories for women
- Trips, tours, and excursions that feature vegan and cruelty-free options
- Kick ass plant-based food products (and occasionally books and films)
NO THANK YOU.
- Anything that’s not 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Non-vegan recipes or content
- Eco friendly and vegan products/cosmetics only
- Vegan catering on set
- Vegan MUA and hair
I reserve the right to select partners and advertisers based upon mutual goals and ethics, but if you think we would have synergy, please get in touch.